• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Atomic

sandcobra164

Thanks to Russ (Atomic) for driving my truck to the GA Rally, helping me unload the M105, help me set up camp and then drive my truck back home once the weekend was all done and top it off with some fuel. He mostly hit the trails as a passenger this past weekend and we've still got some work to do on his M211 to get it up and going for next year. He's a super troop and he babied my truck so that it'd make it the 200 miles up and 200 miles back down. Thanks Russ!!!

Joseph

Atomic

Joseph,

Just saw this! Thanks and I had a great time.

Already tracking down parts left and right to get the truck working and I found out that it was indeed a firetruck stationed right here in our fair town of Albany. Found the old owner and he was estatic that I'm restoring it.

Again, thanks the ride and I enjoyed all of it.

Russ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks