• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need one of these!

FrankUSMC

What is it? I have seen several tailgates but not one with that on it.
Alot of M135s and M211s went to farms, they were worth there wait in gold on patato farms. They were kits made just to make them more "farm friendly". Could that modifacation be some thing for the farm?
Could you tell us more about it? I love to learn.
One of the few, Frank

acrane

Frank, that is an early tailgate that was used on the early, early M-34's and M135's. It had an integral step instead of the loops seen on later tailgates.

I am restoring a 1950 M-34 to be an exact replica of the truck my dad drove in the Army. This tailgate is the only thing I am missing since it is the type that was on his truck.

I'd pay cash for one, or I would trade the very nice tailgate I currently have on my truck for one of these.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks