• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Photo Request

David_4x4

Would it be possible to get some scanned pics out of a TM or actual photos of how the transmission and motor mount together in the M135 truck?

BTW, if anyone has any extra TM they would like to unload. I'm a buyer.

Thanks
David

lacoda56

There's a TM 9-8024 technical manual on ebay with three days left at $15.00. Lots of good information,charts, diagrams, pics etc.

The hydramatic trans has a water jacket and uses engine coolant to control temp.

David_4x4

jasonjc said:
Will these work for you
Thank you very much. Those are perfect. I just picked up my transmission Friday, and was a little confused on how it mounted to the motor. It's now clear I'm missing some parts. Since I hadn't come across a manual, I was a little perplexed on how it worked. :?

And I'll look up the manual on ebay.

Much appreciated.

David_4x4

So I got to pondering while trying to sleep last night.

Does anyone have an easy source for picking up the bell housing, TQ convertor(if there is one??), and a complete working transmission shifter (The one in my truck is pretty beat up). I understand Memphis equipment has a lot of parts? So try them?

Thanks again

David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks