• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went fishin again.....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dump trailer eh Kevin. Love to see the deuce wreckers work. BTW, that's a nice looking M101.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Went fishin again

Can't see why not Brandon! BTW, if all goes well we'll have 3 wreckers in the southern serial next year if you bring yours! Ron plans on bringing his M819 and I'll have the puny M108.

AMGeneral

I'm not sure what i'm gonna take next year,the 816 needs 8 rear tires($$OUCH$$),the Deuce just got new head gaskets (finished today,my third set of the new style gaskets)and the M52 seems to have a blown head gasket as well!!I pretty much pushed the GOER to the side until next spring,TOO MANY PROJECTS!!.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks