• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinzgauers for sale somewhere ???

TACTICAL6

Wow.......look at these Pinzgauers in the background of these trailer pics......... I wonder where they are??????

*NOTE this post ..... sanitized to protect the innocent.....

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief_919

Even if Gimpy knew, he wouldnt be allowed to post. Infact just mentioning that these photos are current GL auction items is a violation of the rules.

aua
Geez auction police, give it a rest. This discussion is about items in the background of the pictures that are NOT listed in any sort of auction at the moment.

davidkroberts

ahh the ever elusive m101 trailer and generator trailer sans generator. A very hot commodity on GL they must only sell 5 to 10 thousand of these things every year.

I have never seen the military using pinzgauers but who knows the way things are all mixed up now. Maybe the the Brits are doing some crosstraining and keep a few vehicles here for when the troops come over.

KsM715

The discussion is about Items that are in a GL lot and the OP is asking if they are coming up for auction. The OP also explicetly (sp?) Says "hey these pictures are of CURRENT GL auction" How much more blatent rule breaking is that?

There is away to do it with out breaking the rules and thats the point I'm trying to get across. But everybody and their mother seems think since its on GL they feel they have to shout "hey I found this on GL this week"

Last edited:

KsM715

What is so hard about saving the pictures and waiting till the auction is over and then asking;

" I saw some pinz in the background of these pics, whats the chances of GL selling these off?"

How hard is that? Do it that way and you can discuss them all day long and I'll not say a thing. But if it breaks the rule as the rule is stated I'm gonna say something. Dont like it, PM one of the Mods and try to get the rule changed.

Half the time lately I think guys are doing it just to get a reaction.

Last edited:

TACTICAL6

The discussion is about Items that are in a GL lot and the OP is asking if they are coming up for auction. The OP also explicetly (sp?) Says "hey these pictures are of CURRENT GL auction" How much more blatent rule breaking is that?

I have to tell you ksm715, I think you might be violating the rules now, as you are referencing a current GL listing. You see after you pointed out that I was breaking the rules, I "SANITIZED" my original post.

Be careful now...

KsM715

F- it I'm done with it, you guys want to break the rules, break the f-ing rules. What do I care, I have no stake in this. Instead of giving newbies a heads up about the rules and that rules should be followed Ill just let the Mods delete it or change it.

Its been delt with in the past few threads about this that there is no gray area with this rule, but some here just dont seem to want to believe that.

KsM715

I have to tell you ksm715, I think you might be violating the rules now, as you are referencing a current GL listing. You see after you pointed out that I was breaking the rules, I "SANITIZED" my original post.

Be careful now...
Theres also this rule.

Conduct: SteelSoldiers.Com is designed to be a family-friendly and clean website. The forum discussions can be lively and informative without degrading into vulgarity. As a registered SteelSoldiers.Com member, it is your responsibility to make sure that you DO NOT:
• Post or link to material that is considered sexually explicit, profane, hateful, lewd, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate for a family viewing of the website.
• Post Copyrighted material without permission.
• Post material that is intended to bait others to a conflict.

So whats your intention with your last post?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Be careful now...
You sanitized the post-NOT the title, which still read "Pinzgauers for sale @ GL ??? " before I edited it.

You guys need to lay off KsM715-he's only pointing out the rules.

Don't shoot the messenger, etc.

If you have a problem with the rules, PM Mangus580 or steelsoldiers.

I've edited the original post to fit the rules.

TACTICAL6

F- it I'm done with it, you guys want to break the rules, break the f-ing rules. What do I care, I have no stake in this. Instead of giving newbies a heads up about the rules and that rules should be followed Ill just let the Mods delete it or change it.

Its been delt with in the past few threads about this that there is no gray area with this rule, but some here just dont seem to want to believe that.

So I guess using profane references like above are NOT breaking the rules.

Hypocracy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks