• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks for the A.L.I.C.E. packs maddawg308.

Hey Steel Soldiers,

I recently bought 3 A.L.I.C.E. packs from Mike, maddawg308, and wanted to relay that he is a good an honest person to deal with. His prices are great! Shipping was spendy from the east coast to the west coast... but that's beyond any of our control.

My new used packs were shipped pretty quick, boxed well enough, and in good shape with the aluminum frames, belt, straps, and aluminum shelf.

Anyway, he's a good dude and I'd deal with him again, no problems.

Jake from Oregon.

wsucougarx

I've bought from Mike as well. Great guy to deal with. You know we do have a surplus stores up north. If you want to buy surplus locally you may want to PM AaronW. His father in law deals in military surplus.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,

Here's hoping your fortunes change and allow you to cease selling and commence collecting.

You are an asset to this forum, thanks.

Rick

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the kind words, Rick. I sure hope so. There are jobs out there, but there is so much competition for them, the only jobs that are easily gotten are ones that won't pay the bills. If I was married to someone who worked, I might entertain a $10-12/hour job, but I need $20/hr minimum just to survive. Right now I'm living on family charity, pretty much. It will turn around sometime, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Anyways, glad I could help you guys out with the ALICE packs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks