• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Details for the Claire Michigan meet August 24-26

CCATLETT1984

Historic military vehicle displays, militaria displays, swap spaces available for military items only. Admittance is free!

GENERAL JIMS SURPLUS / JAYS SPORTING GOODS ---- CLARE , Mi.

Armada

RE: Details for the Claire Michigan meet July 14-16

Clare? Unless I'm missing something, it is not in Jackson county. The title is misleading.

ida34

I am going to Jackson on Saturday and am taking the Deuce to a car show in Ann Arbor on Friday. I will also be going to Clare next month. Anyone else going to Jackson?

Armada

I went to Jackson a few years ago. All the balloons were cool. I'm going to Clare though, and so is ojsdna44. I'm kinda centrally located so you could meet at my house and we can all convoy up.

ida34

Armada said:
I went to Jackson a few years ago. All the balloons were cool. I'm going to Clare though, and so is ojsdna44. I'm kinda centrally located so you could meet at my house and we can all convoy up.
Sound good. I will get with you when the date gets closer. I will check. I may have your rear bo light for your m1009. You did need the rear correct? I pulled some off the junker I got and I need one for my good truck but if the other one works it is yours.

Armada

Sound good. I will get with you when the date gets closer. I will check. I may have your rear bo light for your m1009. You did need the rear correct? I pulled some off the junker I got and I need one for my good truck but if the other one works it is yours.
Sounds like a plan. Yup, I still need a rear bo light, thanks.
CCATLETT1984 I'll get with you too so you can meet here too. How did the body work turn out? Did you get the truck done? Pics man, we want pics.

ida34

I plan on just driving for now. It runs great. I will either find a good body for my drivetrain or start replacing floorpans this winter. I will post some pics. I need to put a cab on my F350 before I can get working on the cucv.

ida34

Are you guys planing on heading up Saturday morning or Friday night. If you are leaving Saturday, what time should we plan to meet? It looks like I will be able to make it unless I get drafted at work.

Chuck

Armada

I plan on going Saturday morning. We can leave from my house depending on what time it gets going. But I'm thinking leave here at 6 or so. That would put us there by 8 easily.
Do you have your rt524 hooked up Chuck? I've got mine installed. It would be nice to talk on it on the way up.

CCATLETT1984

I could leave on saturday morning, Would be willing to convoy too. I would have to leave early, but that's not an issue. Lets decide on a route for the trip up there. Also, Where do you guys want to meet up? I live a few miles from I-94 & I-696 intersection, there are several routes I could take, depending on the rally point.

ida34

Armada said:
I plan on going Saturday morning. We can leave from my house depending on what time it gets going. But I'm thinking leave here at 6 or so. That would put us there by 8 easily.
Do you have your rt524 hooked up Chuck? I've got mine installed. It would be nice to talk on it on the way up.
I don't have it hooked up yet. I have all the parts installed and now I need to test it with my scanner. I think meeting at your house at 6 am sounds good to me. I may probably will take the cucv or my excursion. The fender is much better now. As for now I will plan on being at your house around the 6am mark. PM me your address again. I don't think I held on to it.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks