• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got a gama goat

cessnatwin

I have to get time to go get it, but I joined the club of goat owners! Thanks for the help of Joe schaefer, sorry if I spelled it wrong, and thank you Erik aka DOGHEAD!

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking unit. With winch and looks to be fuel fired arctic heater? Is she a runner?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow! Looks great! I owned a Goat once with the Cranetruck family and my pops. Course, mine was a basket case rescued from a scrap yard in KY. Yours looks like a runner and driver. You just need to see if it swims :)

cessnatwin

It does have that arctic heater under the passenger seat, it has the gun mount, and an added antenna and mount, original engine, the brakes are not worth a crap right now, and the engine fires instantly and runs awesome, clutch feels great!

Redneck

Man Looks like alot of work, do you know someone to help you clean her up? LOL My hamster has been running a mile a minute with ideas for this new project. Just need to finish some of the other projects.:beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great! Glad you got it.

stalker

Just let me know when you actually have it in your possession so I can take a look at it. I'm sure you will want me to drive it on point at the next Richloam event..........right:!::D

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before you take it swimming:
1. Make sure the bilge pump works, and set it on high!
2. Add about four inches of wooden freeboard all the way around.
3. Be sure the slope is gradual!
4. Go in slow (less than 5 mph).

BTW, there is a good writeup on the brakes on the Gamma Goat Forum (about 127 pages if printed out) - study it before you start.

gunner01

wow nice unit. You wont be sorry. What yr is your goat? And listen to what SCSG-G4 has said it will save you many miles of headaches[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

wsucougarx

wow that is one incredible lookin' machine. There's a gamma goat near where I live. Looks to be stripped of everything down to the rims. She sitting out in the middle of a field. Looks like she was set out to pasture some time ago. Hmmm, thinking about it now;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks