• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally T's are in!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's what the t's look like: I'll bring them all to the Rally. Those who don't get them at the Rally will have to pay a little shipping to get it to your door. The final cost on these will be $11 for L, $12 for XL, and $13 for XXL. That basically covers our cost and puts a few bucks in the SS Fund. People that asked for them in the t-shirt thread and people at the rally have first dibs.

PS, guys make sure you share your cell phone numbers with each other so we can find Dennis' campsite easily.

Attachments

Westech

CPL
RE: Rally T

Hey chris get ahold of me I want a couple... hope you dudes have fun. I will be working on my house taking down more trees and its going to be way over 100* this weekend.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Rally T

We'll miss you this weekend WT. Just let me know what size you want and I'll hold a couple for you. Don't drop a tree on yourself!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be contacting members that were not at the rally. I'll start with the first requests and work my way down through the posts. I'll PM you the cost of the shirts. You can either PayPal it to me using the donation button or mail me a check. So, I'll be in touch. Thanks.
Chris

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, I am really sorry that I haven't gotten the t's out yet. It has been a non-stop slug-fest for me since I got back from the rally. Between work, our "new" house, my wife's car blowing up, etc... it's been nuts. I'll try and start getting them out next week. :(

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Did you have any left for folks that didn't make it to the rally?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was lucky enough to score a tee from JW4x4 while at Gravelrama. He bought a couple when he was at the rally.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've got some promised to folks who replied before the rally, then the leftovers are up for grabs. If there is enough interest, I will order some more of them from the t-shirt folks and put them in the upcoming SS Web Store.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks