• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030 IR Driving lights

bcrawford

I just scored an M1030:beer:. I love it, but its incomplete. It was once equipped with an IR driving light up front, and the back looks like it was once fitted with a convoy light. I have found the rear light on ebay.. these ones seem to be reasonably common. I am having trouble with the front light though. I can find photos of some M1030s (all models) with IR driving lights fitted, but I cannot find any more information on them.

Does anyone know who made those lights or have any other information on them that may help me track one down?

Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks