• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Weeks to the Weare NH HMV Rally

cckw353

Greetings All!

Two weeks from today starts the MVMVC Weare NH Summer Rally and it looks like it is going to be a great time.

Tons of HMV's from All eras. Participation by the NH Army National Guard. A World War II ETO Regimental command post with working WWII Radio Equipment, 40's thru 60's era Armor, Great Vendors, Trail Rides, Food, and great HMV friendship.

Campsites are still available. 3 left for Truck/trailer camping and plenty for tents.

Information on Camping and Vending sites can be found here:

http://www.cckw.org/weare_rally_2006.htm

Please join us for a Fun Long Weekend.

To see what a great relaxing time it is last years pictures can be found here:

http://www.cckw.org/weare_hmv_rally_2005.htm

Please PM with any questions.

See you there

Bill

73duece

Nh Rally

Hi Jeff the Boys & Myself had a great time at last weeks show. We have Our camp site reserved for Weare can't wait. We will be there thursday. Tell everyone We said thanks for a great time. See You in two weeks. Andy

vtdeucedriver

RE: Nh Rally

Andy,
Glad you and the boys had a good time. look us up in NH, we'll all be there. Tell Dennis in the next slip over, airport jeff says hi.

m38inmaine

I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday, I'll have two vendor spots at the end of "C" isle, canopy with camo netting. Bringing the M151A1. Be sure to stop by.

Mark Burgess

m139h2otruck

If we go on Sat 7-28, what time should we plan on being there? Have to pickup the truck at the jobsite in Merrimack (maybe late Friday), wash and cleanup and drive up Rt. 114 to Weare.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks