• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Western States Iron Horse Gathering

Solid Gold

Being new to and catching the old horse fever, I can tell you that I'm hooked on older military vehicles and the people that drive them. So far as it goes, I am a motor pool of one and could use some genuine real people time meeting up and talking shop.

It'd be fun to convoy an event, parade or a gathering to later share steel soldier war stories. Sure things would evolve as the base camp grows, but so does the fun factor.

Open to suggestions, advice or even location ideas to better make this work out for everyone. Could meet weekly, monthly or even have an annual olympic style event if there's enough energy in the momentum.

srodocker

welcome aboard! search for PNW convoys. we did our second annual convoy this past july and it was a blast! were going to be doing a event probley late feb..a winter event. quite a few oregon people im sure you can meet up with down there. again welcome aboard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks