• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RT-524A Manual PDF file. I need it.

ida34

Anyone have the PDF file of the manuals for the RT-524? I tried but can't get LOGUSA to work. Any help is appreciated.

n1vbn

You want to use the " Pub Number " to search for the manual for the rt 524 on Logsa. Just use the number for the search....do not use the letters "TM" the search engine will not find anything if you do.

ARMY TM 11-5820-401-34-2-1
NAVY NAVELEX 0967-LP-432-3030
TECHNICAL MANUAL
DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL
VOLUME 1 OF 2

Change the last digit to a 2 to get the second manual.

ida34

I can't even get to that page. I get a screen that wants a login password. I appreciate the numbers but can't get to the point to use them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're getting a log in page Chuck, it' not for public release. Hard copies show up on Ebay on a semi regular basis!

ida34

I was on the page where you type in the pubs but all of a sudden the page for the pubs would not show up. I can't get to any pubs so it is not that it not for public release. I am bidding on some manuals on Ebay. It is nice to have them on my laptop so I can look them over at work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, the ones you are looking for, that are redirecting you, are not for public release. There are some that you can download. Once you get to the ETM page search for VRC-12. Just keep trying them, some open, some redirect. TM 5820-401-34-2-2 opens as do some of the -20 manuals.

ida34

I will try again but I am not getting redirected to a logon page. When I put in the Logusa web address I go directly to the login page. I don't have a chance to put anything in accept a userid and password. I will try again. It happens to me sometimes. I can't even search for files because the page will not even come up.

ida34

I got it to work now. The -2 manual is ok but the -1 comes up but needs a password. I am not sure what was causing the redirect last night. It was not the same as coming across a non release manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks