• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

big bomb trailer for sell

FrankUSMC

I am posting here because the classifieds are still down.
I have a bomb trailer for sell that was towed behind the M35 or a 5 ton.
It is a flat trailer that is 13 feet long and 6 feet wide. The deck is made of aluminum, and the rest of the trailer is steel. It has storage boxes, that are lockable under the deck (I think they were used to store the fuses). Has very nice (hate to let them go with the trailer) 900:16 tires on it. The trailer is 4 wheel, and the front axle steers it. On MCAS Cherry Point, I saw them always towed behind a 6x6. I have wanted on for years, but never seen one come up for sell. They might have been cut up for the aluminum decks? I have used this one for moving a storage building and picking up jeep bodies.
The trailer is in Eastern North Carolina and I will let her go for $900.
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

jwaller

RE: big trailer for sell

do you have to have a tractor or does it use a pintel style hitch? I am interested but I too would like to see some pics.

FrankUSMC

I will get you some photos.
No, this trailer does not need a tractor, it hooks up to the pintal hook on the rear.
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

I should also add that I tow it behind my pick up when I use it, so it is not that overly heavy. The only down side to it is, the max speed for it is 45mph, that is stencled on it, and when you hit 55, it starts jumping around.
One of the few, Frank

Chuck Jensen

The NC Subvets have a Mk 3 Bomb Trailer that we are donating to the NC Aviation Museum located in Ashboro, NC. The museum intends to restore it and I am looking for any pictures you may have of your bomb trailer to get an idea of what it looks like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks