• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody close to Robins AFB in GA?

cj8_22602

I'm watching a couple of HMMV winches on the gov liquidation site at Warner Robins AFB in GA. I'm trying to figure out a way to ship them to Winchester, VA. None of the shipping companies listed on their site want to deal w/ small lots so I'm looking for somebody to pick up the lot/lots from the base and ship them to VA via UPS or similair company. Of course I'll pay for the shipping along with a reasonable fee for your troubles. Plus you can keep all the goodies besides the winches and accesories that come in the lots (nothing too special I'm afraid). I'm also talking to a couple of people on some other sites about getting this stuff a ride. Let me know if anyone can help.

rmgill

Better yet, I'll be making a trip to Winchester next year in the early spring late winter to Head to Fort Indian Town Gap. I run up I81 past Winchester and stop at the Flying J there. I can meet up with you along the way if you like?

cj8_22602

Thanks for the offers everyone, there must have been some other good stuff in the lot cuz it went for more than the price of a brand new milemarker winch, so I passed on it.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can help anyone with stuff at robins. I live 10 miles from the DRMO

Chuck Herbert
44 M3A1
44 M8
85 M998

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks