• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog Guy says YO folks

coachgeo

Just popping in to this forum to say Hi. Some of ya may know me already..... some not. The ones who dont know me are probably the more lucky ones LOL

Coachgeo
Former owner aua dieseized 404
Moderator- Benzworld Mog forum

coachgeo

dieseized 404? did it die?
no my heart died..... had to sell it to pay bills

If your refering to why it was diesilized.... The PO did the coversion to the MB 5cyl 617 Turbo diesel for improved performance. The conversion done by PO who is engineer is why I bought that particular 404

Last edited:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome coachgeo! I thought about dieselizing my 404 too, but sold it before that could happen. I change MV's like some folks change underwear :) One day I will own a 1300L with super-fast axles and a turbo. Drooool...

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi coach! I am glad to see you here as well as the other place you are known. Best wishes to you and enjoy the addiction!

Rick

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey George! Welcome to Steel Soldiers. Maybe we can get you back in a 'Mog one of these days!

The Unimog is doing well, money is tight around here so progress is slow, but its getting done right! :)

coachgeo

...The Unimog is doing well, ...progress is slow, but its getting done right! :)
You got to change your user name. Your NOT a 6spd any more:mrgreen:

Youze a FOUR + FOUR SPEED :beer:

is that a picture of it in your Avitar? Hate to -> :deadhorse: but YOU STILL AINT SHOWN ME NO PICS of my baby in its new dress.

SixSpeed

Banned
You got to change your user name. Your NOT a 6spd any more:mrgreen:

Youze a FOUR + FOUR SPEED :beer:

is that a picture of it in your Avitar? Hate to -> :deadhorse: but YOU STILL AINT SHOWN ME NO PICS of my baby in its new dress.
Four+FourSpeed, lol!

You'll be the first to get pictures! Nobody has really seen the pictures, most claim it doesn't exist, haha! The cab/bed/cage is all off being finished so there isn't much to photograph right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks