• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2006 rally attendee's!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gang, just wanted to say thanks for hosting me in abstentia via Jerry Warren aka JW4x4. Jerry said he had a good time and I'm glad you guys made him feel welcome. He posts infrequently but I know he'll read this. We spoke today and are trying to work out the details of my driving up a deuce next year and leaving it there until Gravelrama in August.
Anyway, Thanks

Kenny

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: 2006 rally attendee

Jerry was a very cool guy. I can see why you guys have been friends for all those years. Ask him about our 2am 4-wheeler jaunt into the backwoods ;)

We talked about the plan to have the deuce in place for next year. It's an excellent idea!

Good to meet ya and ride with ya Jerry!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

I am local to the gravelrama area, if there is anything I can do to help out, shoot me a pm.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Gimpy, show up. Would love to have the company. I usually arive on the Monday prior to the event and camp all week. Gate security isn't up till Thursday so you could come in anytime. We set up the big GP Medium and Jerry and I will be there the whole time. Would love to have the local contingent get together at our campsite for an evening with some green/tan steel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks