• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you to Amanda and Dennis at Mechanicsburg

Coal Cracker

Thank you to Amanda and Dennis at M-burg, as allways dealing with you is a pleasure. I dealt with Dennis this time instead of Mike, and Dennis is also very top notch, while getting 1 of our M105A2 trailers he offered help in any way possible.

Thanks Guys[thumbzup]

HAWKMAN

Thank you to Amanda and Dennis at M-burg, as allways dealing with you is a pleasure. I dealt with Dennis this time instead of Mike, and Dennis is also very top notch, while getting 1 of our M105A2 trailers he offered help in any way possible.

Thanks Guys[thumbzup]
:ditto:Gotta agree with you!! Amanda is a sweetheart and easy to work with, Dennis is also #1..........:grin::grin::grin::grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks