• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CCKW I found locally

91W350

If only she could talk, the stories she might tell.... I would say good luck, but it looks like you have been there before! Glen

paulfarber

Your album was a little confusing.. the blue truck is the new one, right?

I won't go into my oh-so-popular list of things that are wrong, but if you want to know PM me off list. I'll be gentle.

Obligatory 'Nice truck'.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd say you scored pretty well. Congrats!

greasemog

The link is dead so here are some of the pics from the link I posted 2 1/2 years ago and some one from this month. It didn't run very well, had no brakes and had a 12V battery with a 6V generator. I tuned it up and put a NOS carb on it, got the brakes working OK for now and installed a 12V alternator. It runs great and charges at 14V. I rebuilt the starter, rewired some of the electrics, sealed up some oil leaks and changed the fluids. I put a plow on it, sanded it all down, primed it and painted it. I temporarily removed the dented and leaking fuel tank and installed an aluminum fuel cell in the cab and replaced some of the tires. I figure I can't really afford to do a full restoration on it so I will use it as a yard/plow truck until I can afford it. Beats seeing it rot away behind someones barn. DSCN0563.jpgDSCN0565.jpg1111121621a.jpgDSCN0602.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks