• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have looked around and cannot seem to find the dates for the 2011 GA rally.... They may not be out yet, or maybe I dont know where to look... But I am interested to know so I can maybe post up a little vacation to attend...My WORK, (4 letter word), requires 2011 vacation be posted by Dec 10th...Any good info will be greatly appreciated..THANKS, 2dogs out....

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Phil beat me to it. Much thanks.

Oct. 19-23, 2011.

There won't be a thread up here for quite awhile but after the first of the year there will be updates here:

Coming Soon!

Same location as last year, same event layout, etc.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have looked around and cannot seem to find the dates for the 2011 GA rally.... They may not be out yet, or maybe I dont know where to look... But I am interested to know so I can maybe post up a little vacation to attend...My WORK, (4 letter word), requires 2011 vacation be posted by Dec 10th...Any good info will be greatly appreciated..THANKS, 2dogs out....
Come on down!! You won't be sorry you made the trip.:grd:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make it, you won't be dissapointed. A few other members of the Bluegrass State made it to SSGR2010 and I'm pretty sure they had a good time. I haven't missed one yet, don't reckon I'll miss 2011.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Good Grief, it starts already with the roadkill, LOL.

Now that we hit 75 trucks this year, do I hear 100? Clint, you created a monster, LOL.

Chief, Chief, Chief, (3 Chiefs) and I gonna look kinda funny manning the gate in that shore patrol outfit. Of course here is my ID photo. I couldn't wear the helmet over my turban.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TVman, we had a little bit of leftovers - should come by the MKT! I'm thinking about cooking up a chicken bog for one of the suppers in 2011, probably Thursday night, since Friday is reserved for Chili Mac in honor of Papabear. Closest we'll come to Surf n Turf will be the armored possums that Wreckerman catches and fattens up between now and then!

T

televisionman007

mike the grub i ate outa that MKT was off the hook. i will forsure be there for the chili mac as for SIRMRTOW i will not repeat NOT be riding with you inthat UTV. I have a sand rail ill be bringing for my own crazy adventure

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
TVman, we had a little bit of leftovers - should come by the MKT! I'm thinking about cooking up a chicken bog for one of the suppers in 2011, probably Thursday night, since Friday is reserved for Chili Mac in honor of Papabear.

I am truly honored Sir!!

Now I guess I can tell the truth. Doc, 1943HT and I went thru the chow line together, got our Chili Mac and then went back to the CAMO area.:drool::drool:
I wanted more Chili Mac but didn't wanna ask you for more so...Doc gave me his and he ate hot dogs!!!:oops::oops:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will be there, with the M814. Any chance Durhamtown can expand the field, so I can turn the M814 around?:jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks