• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a3 pickup

goodguyzy

tomorrow i will pick up my A3 from GSA. Spoke to the contact that said it will start and is ready to drive. Ive read the past A3 post till im ready to fall asleep but still would like to know how to check the brake fluid. is it the same as an A2? or if you would like to advise on anything else im all ears
thanks

mktopside

Banned
It's under the hood in the left side of the firewall, you can't miss it.

Bring some ear plugs, while my A3 is quieter than my M1009 at idle, the road noise will rot your brain over 45mph.

Good luck! You'll love the truck.

The break fluid has two reservoirs. Dot 5 make.sure the oil.and.trans.fluids are.ok. Check the expansion tank level for.coolant. Mine had a JB Weld field fix.that leaked. Make sure.all.tires are properly inflated,.and.check them each time.you get fuel. Just basic.stuff. Trans fluid dipstick is under passenger floor mat.. Dextron is FLuid of.choice. My.recovery was a.blast, very much fun. Good luck. I hope.your.batteries.ate.better than mine were. Always keep in mind that you may.have damaged.sidewalls on the tires. So, one may fail on the highway. If it is.not turned off already,.do so as soon as you start it.up the first time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks