• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek rally - dates?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Haspin thread reminded me of this -

Is anyone interested in doing another Spring rally at Rausch Creek in PA? We did it early April last year, was wondering what dates for this upcoming one would work for you all.

jerseyjeep2003

I am new to the SS group, and working on getting my first M35A2, I should have the details worked out and pick it up by next week at the latest. It is a 1970, bobbed with 14/20 Mich's, air assist steering, heater, soft top, dual springer seats, fairly fresh paint, 36,000 miles give or take. I will probably be picking everybodies brains for a while til I learn all about it. AAAAND hopefully see you all at Rausch. I think I met some of you last year when I had my Wrangler there in April. I had the Orange Wrangler with the big "01" on the door and the CSA flag bikini...AKA General Lee.

Attachments

Last edited:

LanceRobson

Mike, schedule it when you can fit it in and I'll try to keep the weekend free. I won't lie to you though, if the weather promises to be ugly I'll cancel me weekend pass and stay on post here at Fort Living Room.

I expect that we'd bring an M35A2 with an S-280 camper in it and an M105 trailer

Lance.

OldDominionIron2

I am new to the SS group, and working on getting my first M35A2, I should have the details worked out and pick it up by next week at the latest. It is a 1970, bobbed with 14/20 Mich's, air assist steering, heater, soft top, dual springer seats, fairly fresh paint, 36,000 miles give or take. I will probably be picking everybodies brains for a while til I learn all about it. AAAAND hopefully see you all at Rausch. I think I met some of you last year when I had my Wrangler there in April. I had the Orange Wrangler with the big "01" on the door and the CSA flag bikini...AKA General Lee.

nopics

jerseyjeep2003

Soon enough guys.....my plans were/are to get it over the weekend. Depends on what mother nature does, since neither of my cars are snow friendly it may have to wait a couple of days. I would take my Jeep, but I don't like driving that on any long distant road trips, anything over 100 miles or so isn't much fun. Pics WILL be posted as soon as I get home with it.:p

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i missed last rally. things just didnt come together for me, wish they did. april is fine for me, just hope we get some rain to wash the roads off... i hate road salt with a passion! Like to get my wheel bearings packed before i go... been meaning to do that since i got it, but it dosnt fit in our garage. :( maybe i could get it done before the rally when it warms up some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks