• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

UNIMOG pic thread

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came across a bunch of old UNIMOG pics that I had saved on my computer, I wanted to share them in a thread, hoping others would join in. The Unimog is a really neat vehicle, one of the things I think is special about it is because it is so utilitarian, many have been modified for all sorts of uses. Anyways, on with the pics:

Attachments

SixSpeed

Banned
I think I have a few pictures kicking around here...I've tried to include a little of everything haha.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My "Misc. Mogs" folder has 561 items in it (!) so I'll add some to this thread. Here are some interesting variations. I'll add more over time.
Most were found on the net over the years, so I can't credit the picture owner.

SixSpeed, that doka 404 makes me drool... :drool:
But then, so do most of the rest of those pictures.

Cheers.

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some more random pictures. The last one is the French military version of the s404 which had a shorter wheelbase and a wooden bed.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, if we are posting Mog/M813 pics, here is my set! :D

A couple more shots of Frenchy for Quarkz.

Also an odd van, along with Swiss command and flatbed versions, and a Mog with most of a VW camper on the back!

Cheers

Attachments

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gottta luv that winter camo.......rofl

Nice Doka too.

If i weren't restoring the TLF-8 with wappen to match my birthplace of Traunstein, my mog would surely be winter or cow camo......[thumbzup]

Yaw, ve germans luv n zee winter camo.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks