• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Workin' the Mule

cfish

I gotta get me one of those!!! I remeber growing up in S Fl and hunting in the everglades. Several folks took those mules and turned them into swamp buggies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gees guys, Had the mule over a year and the decals aren't applied and the rims aren't painted yet????:cookoo:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have paint and decals. We only have about 2 good months to do painting. I haven't found time yet..

Drive the mule, have fun or, paint and work on something... Ok, Drive and have fun, the work will still be there tomorrow.:smile:

dc3coyote

You could bring it to GA, plenty of good time to paint, and I would have no problem watching it for you. I would even drive it to keep the tires round.

WPNS421

Mules of the North

What is more important driving the Mule and enjoying it or having a nice paint job and parked. After seeing Ms DH's mule, my wife gave me my marching orders. " A mule or no new trucks, well we now have a A5 with quad steering, we bought it from David Kelone and picked it up in Gilbert PA. Also since then, I got a nice M1031 and should have my M1008 delivered this week.
Now my wife has a M1010, the Mule and a new M38A2 with trailer. I think I greated a new green thing addict.
To everyone I want ot wish you all a Happy New Year and a lot of happiness and joy.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What is more important driving the Mule and enjoying it or having a nice paint job and parked.
Nicely painted Mules can (and occassionally do) get dirty! :p

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have NEVER used a TOOTHBRUSH to clean my mule, after using it, Never...:cookoo:

The most satisfying formulas for fun, always have a larger numerators(time of actual fun) than the denominator(time to clean up after the fun).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks