• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last off road trip in 2010

LibTimothy

I spent the last day of 2010 in one of the best ways one can spend it. I took the Pinz off road with a few guys from the local off road club. It was fun, but I pushed myself further than I expected to, especially the hill in the first video.

Video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJD3M2LxBeA[/media][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE39-wxeajE[/media]
Timothy

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Libtimothy the Zombie Killer is in bad a-- Pinz I am going to own one in the next year or so I am not sure why but they are just plain one of the neatest vehicles I have seen in a very long time looked like you had perfect weather for your last run! Thanks much for the pics and video
KK

LibTimothy

Thanks Karl!

The Pinz is way better a off road vehicle than I am an off road driver. Sometimes when I watch other trucks struggle to get over an obstacle, and then Pinz just crawls over it like it is not there, I realize that it is the Pinz and not my driving that made it easy. But I also realize that when I get into trouble, it's going to be BIG trouble.

It was great weather, 60's to 70's all day, clear skies.

I can't wait to get out again.

Timothy

hwcurtice

My chiropractor has one of these. Finding one that is usable is harder than finding one at all...

There is someone in my neck of the woods that has a 4x4 model. And uses it daily..

I've seen videos of these go places custom built rigs would really fail.

Nice looking rig.

dc3coyote

Looks like I will have to make a trip out there in June when I get home. I know summer in Texas is a little on the warm side for most people, but it looks like a good time.

bulldawg

Hey DC3Coyote, come on down. Three (or more) of us are making a run to Creekside just north of Houston on June 25th and I have an empty seat if you need a ride.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks