• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats up?

mangus...having real trouble accesing the site consistently...i get to the main page but on occasion,i'll get a blank screen.only multiple use of the refresh button gets it back...and can't upload any images either.is something wrong on your end or mine?
i can acces other sites with ease...are you in the midst of an upgrade?

Boatcarpenter

You are not alone. Have had that trouble the last two nights. One out of three or four clicks gets a blank page, sometimes two or three times in succession.

mangus580

I have noticed this tonight as well. I suspect the host may be having some slight issues. If it persists into tomorrow, I will call them and see whats up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks