• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally 2011

Iyaayas184

Will be setting a date this Thursday for the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally should have more info after we meet. Have some new things we have been working on I can't wait for people to see. The Kansas Musuem of Military History should also have a new chapter of the MVPA stood up by that time as well.

Bob Wilson
Board of Directors, KMMH

rjeep

Will be setting a date this Thursday for the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally should have more info after we meet. Have some new things we have been working on I can't wait for people to see. The Kansas Musuem of Military History should also have a new chapter of the MVPA stood up by that time as well.

Bob Wilson
Board of Directors, KMMH
Sweet..........

Iyaayas184

Dates have been tentatively set

Well the meeting was just over and the dates have been tentatively set for an evening parade on Friday 20 May 2011 and a Steel Soldiers rally and museum open house on Saturday 21 May 2011 at the Kansas Museum of Military History in Augusta, Kansas (135 SW US Highway 77) events are pending, but this years theme will be 150 years of Kansas Military History as this is the 150th Anniversary of Kansas becoming a state. Hope to see y'all there.

Bob

Iyaayas184

Dates are final would really like to see as many of you as possible in Augusta, Kansas on May 21st for the 2011 Kansas Steel Soldiers Rally. More details on activities and events as time gets closer.:driver:

KsM715

Getting close. Whos going? I need to get the axle seal replaced on the bobber and I'm sure (much to the wifes dismay) I doubt I'll have it sold by then. Might have to bring it down.

Iyaayas184

rally

Getting close. Whos going? I need to get the axle seal replaced on the bobber and I'm sure (much to the wifes dismay) I doubt I'll have it sold by then. Might have to bring it down.
We have had to delay the rally until at least August, we just hired a new executive director and want to give her some time on board before we do the event, she is experienced in Fund raising and in the end would help make this a far better event, so give us a few months and we should be back on track for a great evet!!

Thanks, Bob

Iyaayas184

rally

Sweet..........
We have had to delay the rally until at least August, we just hired a new executive director and want to give her some time on board before we do the event, she is experienced in Fund raising and in the end would help make this a far better event, so give us a few months and we should be back on track for a great evet!!

Thanks, Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks