• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer lights needed

Armada

Need the rear tail lights complete for my M101. Memphis has them (composite), SUPER EXSPENSIVE! I'd like the larger, later style. Metal would great, but composite is fine.
I'm sure somebody has a nice set laying around.
Who else besides Memphis would carry nos?
Thanks

CGarbee

The trailer has the standard light bracket on the back, so you can get lights from any of the usual suspects. Check with A.B. Linn, John Bizal (Midwest Military), Sid Beck (Ace Surplus), Fred Potter (Adirondack Dodge), George M. (Vermont Commercial Salvage), Saturn Surplus, and others...

mangus580

Re: RE: Trailer lights needed

CGarbee said:
The trailer has the standard light bracket on the back, quote]

This reminds me... its the same bolt spacing that is used on Civvy lights too. Which means a universal plate bracket will bolt in nicely right behind a composite light ;-)

Armada

RE: Re: RE: Trailer lights needed

Thanks, ordered a set from Saturn. Missed them the first time I looked on their site.
They are my favorite supplier of parts. Jay always takes the time to answer questions, they've got fair prices, and have consistent, super fast shipping.
I would like to replace the chassis wire harness too, if someone's got a lead. Saturn was out. There used to be a guy on ebay that sold them all the time, but haven't seen them listed for quite some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks