• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank You Fort Campbell

Rammerjammer

I went and picked up 9000 lbs of White Appliances today. We had a problem with scheduling an appointment but everything worked out. I was able to pick out which ones I wanted as long as I got the 9000 lbs. Thanks to the guys there today.

PS. Please be patient with them since there are only two of them there.

davey8943

Jason has always been GREAT to work with.

Campbell was the first GL site I had any contact with. Before I started working with other sites, I was BAFFLED when people were angry with the GL lot managers!

Like you say, be sure to bring your patience, but The Campbell guys are top notch in my book.

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks