• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dobbins Auto Parts

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today I was at a local junk yard, (Dobbins, Adams N.Y.) They are getting rid of a lot of old stuff. I saw at least 50 crushed 151's. There are about10 that are not damaged ($7500 each, asking price) There are 3 M135's, one complete and two on their sides with no engines. There are about 3 CCKW's. There is a tractor trailer flat bed approximately 35' long. They also have a bunch of old ( mid thirty's to late 60's cars). I may be going back Monday for a 67 GTX convertible for my cousin! Prices are not cheap, but that's the way it is. Their phone number is 315-232-4525. By the way I am not associated with them in any way, I just thought I would share this info here(SS). I did get pics of the good 151's but they are on my cousin's camera, I'll try to add them soon.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dude, if they have a '67 GTX convertible, get it!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it was a dual axel. it looked pretty good.

FP1201

Well FWIW I live all but across the road from Gordon and have been friends for 15+ years. No GTX's if there were I'd already have it. I believe he's planning an auction some time in May......lots of parts from dismantled M151's He's also got at least 7 of the old 1/4 ton trailers that belong behind them: last time I asked he wanted big money for them (really he just wasn't interested in selling) but things have a way of changing.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GTX was green, it was back near 81, North of the trees that are tapped. The cars in the trees were lined up east to west. The GTX was lined up south to north.

Did you know Doc Muller too?

Last edited:

FP1201

The GTX was green, it was back near 81, North of the trees that are tapped. The cars in the trees were lined up east to west. The GTX was lined up south to north.

Did you know Doc Muller too?
He retired to Florida several years ago, his Office was right across Rte 11 from Dobbin's
I'll have to go down back and look for the GTX, a lot of stuff has been pulled out of the weeds; most were crushed, some were saved....lots of "interesting" items there....few things I need to drag back out before the time comes when I can't, or it's not there.

FP1201

I went down back last friday and saw an old Satalite convertable in pretty rough shape: I knew about that one but had forgotten. I'm not real knowledgeable of old MOPARS, just enought to be dangerious.

At a Show in Rochester last weekend: there was a very nice looking 900 series 5-ton there for sale: texted the guy and he was looking for ~16K for it. It had all new canvas, excedllent paint, and 16.00-20 Hemmit tires/wheels, no CTIS. I'd be happy to pass on the cell phone number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks