• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CCKW deep sump oil pan decal

paulfarber

I have made a somewhat important discovery regarding the decal on the oil pan (the oil filter is in another thread).

Most of the info is here:

tm9-801.com • View topic - CCKW Oil pan Decal info - SOLVED!

But the major points are:

It was only on the 'deep sump' oil pan.

The decal even has a GM part number GM-2190260 Decalcomania - oil pan removal instructions.

The TB even gives the location: Two decals, one on each side of the UPPER oil pan.

The verbiage: "CAUTION - remove lower oil pan and disconnect pump intake before removing screws from the upper oil pan"

SWEET. If anyone has the color/text layout (a photo would be just super!.... even a blurry one would help as we have the text, just need the format) please post or email me at deadline@tm9-801.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks