• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gama goat transfer case

frenchman

hello
need more info on replacing the transfer case in my gama goat from someone
that did the job on their vehicle my maine concerne is the stud is it enough clearence in the hull to take it out with out remouving the studs and leave the front differencial in place
any help will very much appreciated
thank you
frenchman

frenchman

hello
thank you very much for everything this is lot's of help i will probably doing this this summer since mine still running good but it was so cheap to buy a new one from red river parts i decided to replced it, did you put one or two gasket on each side? the parts book call for four gaskets! again could you leave the front differencial suspended with a jake
in front of the hull with the axle attached to the front differencial i will be replacing the T/C only
your goat sure look good with the new t/c in place
again many thank's keep up the good work
frenchman

no1_macleod

it is tight to do with the trans in but if you pull the trans, it's alot easier. It's a few more bolts and you can inspect things better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks