• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Hammer!

AaronW

I just wanted to take a second to thank a fellow member here. Time off is a valuable thing when you have a job that requires 1000+ miles a week. Hammer used up some of his very little time off today to help me with a recovery. When you do as much driving as I know Ed does, it cant be easy to do a hundred extra miles just for the fun of it on your day off. Thanks Ed!
:beer:

Hammer

Ah, what is a few extra miles huh?
I almost average 2k miles a week. Nothing like the OTR guys though.

Still, always a pleasure to help out, plus is doesn't hurt to see what might be coming up at GL soon (or maybe it DOES hurt? ;) )

Hammer

I didn't take a single picture.
I DID look over almost everything there though ;)

As for work, I am back to driving tow trucks again. But this time I drive the small, medium, and LARGE stuff ;)
And we do a LOT of driving.

Hammer

Well, Seeing as it is still sitting the trailer, Aaron can always walk out and take a picture!
Well, if/when he is home when it is light enough out to take pictures.

And no problem Jesse, glad that truck went to someone who was really going to use it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks