• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some pics of a German 1940 Horch 901 type 40 (Audi)

gaspain

Attachments

cornrichard

I hope there was a rope to keep the pubic back. I would fondle that in a completely inappropriate manner if there was no rope to keep me back! Super cool!

davidkroberts

wow.....[thumbzup]

mint condition with original factory tires..... from the 1940's. Thats insane. No telling what its worth. For something like that i would break my rule of never owning anything i wouldnt take to Home Depot for lumber

466Navastar

what is that german helmet looking thing on the drivers side front fender?

with all that excellent german engineering talent - those sorry side curtains are the best they could do?...kind of a surprise being how over engineered most german war machines were.

Definitely a FINE specimen though - must have been stowed away somewhere pretty inaccessable to have stayed that good when the sh*t hit the fan near the end of the war.

466Navastar

thank you for the NOTEK info - Im very interested german WWII equipt. I generally admire the war machines that changed war as was known at the time and defined Blitzkrieg......Wasnt aware that they used blackout lights to the extent that they did

follow up question - whats the spoon lookin thing behind the NOTEK on the fender?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks