• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge Trannys and PTO found

Oilleaker1

My neighbor was hauling scrap to the salvage yard. I have two Dodge M 37's and he said he had a motor and tranny he'd sell me if interested. I bought them from him. After I got home, I noticed they were a little different. No synchros, different shaped things etc. One is complete with bell housing, petals, master, the other tranny had the PTO on it and lever which was off, hence seeing into it with no synchros visable. They must be for WW2 dodges. I remember driving a ambulance in high school that the guy wanted 500.00 for. Complete with the red cross etc. I'm saving them for a good home and will sell to anyone interested. I can put them on a pallet for you if you arrange shipping, or you can come and get them. I'm in SD in the Black Hills. Both trannys are all there . If someone wants a picture, I can send them to your Email, but as of yet, I tried to post pictures from my camera programs and was ready to throw the computer through the window. Kodak easy share is very easy. Anyone need parts?????? The pto is front or rear capable and still has the flat lever. Both trannys are complete. Nice set of petals and bell housing on the other. If it was me and I had a WW2 Dodge, I'd build the best out of all. :wink: John

Oilleaker1

Additional info: Tranny with the Bell has the park brake lever, park brake unit, master cylinder and petals still bolted on. Prices: Just tranny, 100.00, tranny with stuff 150.00, PTO with lever and all shafts, 150.00. All: 350.00. I have the pictures ready to send Kodak easy share with your Email provided to me. Thanks John

Oilleaker1

Still have tranny with bell , PTO and shafts left, other is sold pending funds. Just the PTO shaft from VPW is 250.00!!!!!!!! 300.00 takes the remaining units. :idea: John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks