• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1942 coffe truck

paulfarber

Its a random collection of CCKW parts... nobody is going to touch that for $65k. The 'shop' part is nice, but you are not getting a CCKW of any real value.

One the web site its 'never been fully restored' on the ebay ad its 'fully restored'. Its a decent ST-5 from the outside, but it quickly falls apart upon inspection.

paulfarber

Other than the CCKW being, at best, average, how are you supposed to get that big honkin platform around?

Is there a trailer that goes with it? Another vehicle?

This reminds me of the Military Vehicles magazine ads for $20,000 NATO return CCKWs... you can ask whatever you want for your heap-o-parts.

JeepMan

Isnt it against the rules to post active egay auctions along with GL , GSA ,and other sites? , Jay
Yeah your right !! Where's that 'SS auction police' guy that has a M715 in his avatar that made such a fuss over a local contractors auction that I posted that had a couple of M35's in it from a local surplus sales place?? Gosh, he jumped right on that listing like a fly on honey. Where is he now ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks