• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona military autoshow jan 22/23 2011

Doc Bingo

Hey Whats up guys ...

I was begining to think me and my buddy were the only two guys out here in Arizona with MV Trucks ... I have a M1009 and so does my buddy ... Have you guys gone to the Az Show before ???

Arizona Military Vehicle Show

I FIGURED I WOULD ASK ...

Who is going ... I ll be there with my truck anyone else ???
Hey guys! Although my deuce isn't with me (It's wintering in Montana) I'm going. I have a friend thats coming also. We are "Snowbirding" and are in Quartzite for 2 weeks and then back to lLughlin and Bullhead City. I have video and pictures of the Arlington Air and Military Vehicle Show in Seattle last summer and the 2010 PNW Campout and Convoy . Also have video of the Napavine,WA parade of the MV's that were in our campout. We won First Place in that parade. Probably be there Saturday. elkhunter

Doc Bingo

What's Up Man ...

Ya the wife and I will be there ... This is our first one and we were thinking of tailgating it ... Think that might be too much ? Figured we had friends and family going so were just gonna make a day trip of it you know ....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks