• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Zone Field Exercise in North Carolina Sept 22-24

CGarbee

I am going to do my best to get there this year. Hopefully, the work schedule will behave... I know that it will be a great time...

Shook

Dave
This sounds like a fun time. Would like to try and ride out to this. If nothing else I may come out and do some wheelin in the YJ Jeep if you guys don't mind a nonMV. Not sure that I'll have the M37 done.

Brian in NC

rmgill

Hmm, where in NC is this? I'd like to go to an MV event to just hang around and drive around at. There's a trail ride right? Will Deuces fit?

Shook

Ryan
Uwharrie National Forest is just east of Albemarle, NC.

Also a MV show is in the works for Newton/Hickory, NC in October at the Propts Vol. fire dept softball field. More details to come in the events section and on the NCMVPA website.

Brian in NC

jwaller

looks like there is 16 miles of trails and a trail pass is $5. I'm going. just need to know when ppl will be riding and where to meet up.

CGarbee

It looks like I will be attending, but I still don't know what I will be driving... Most likely the '53 USMC M37 with the cummins, but perhaps the '51 USA M38... Depends on how the wrench turning this week goes... I am currently thinking that I will arrive on Saturday morning...

The folks hosting the event are posting info on the current version of the M715Zone and the thread is located at:
http://m715zone.proboards102.com/index.cgi?board=ncrfe06

PS: If anyone that is attending would like, I can haul over a M101 and or some paint that I have for sale...

CGarbee

had an absolute blast on this trip...!!
Great group of folks, wonderful scenery, great trails, and a lot of good food (Tony and the folks are truly great hosts....).
I'll be going back...

I'll be posting my photos this weekend...

My hat is truly off to BigWheelBob for tackling the trails with his M35 4x4... Beautiful truck...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks