• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama goat pics almost finished!

cessnatwin

For those of you to whom like or are interested in the goats, here are the latest pics, she is almost finished up, just a few minor details to bang out this week coming up! Winch works awesome, and she is fun... If anybody knows of a rear cargo cover or doors let me know!

Attachments

zout

Very nice - I did not get a chance to ride in the gama at the last rally - but that sure looks like a ball to cruise in. Thx for posting pics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As always, your stuff looks absolutely fantastic, C-twin. It's a beautiful job and definitely worth being proud of.

cessnatwin

Clinto and Clinto's girlfriend (dawn) I am panning on bringing it up to the rally next year in GA. I want to show it to joe who really inspired me with his, and been a great help!

frenchman

hello
richard at riv rad may be able to help you with the cargo curtain i know he still have cab cover n.o.s put one away for later you be glad you did it he is a nice guy to talk to you may already know him hi phone number his 251 988 8666
your goat look very nice i finished mine one year ago they are lot's of fun to drive
frenchman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks