• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poof Stock 2011

kennys@wi.rr.com

After talking to poof and drgreg this morning I think we have a tentative date for the weekend of April 29th to May 1st. This is still open to change as it has several times already this morning. As always this is a good time for friends to get together and enjoy the weekend and the hobby.

More details to follow.

dittle

I'll try to be there but if I make it I will just bring my F350 not the deuce this time. Still too far out for a definate yes/no for me at this time however due to work.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I know with all the snow on the ground here now it's hard to think of this get together. But it's just a hair over 2 months away. I know poof is working hard to get the barn ready for all of us. I have heard from several of you in chat expreassing interest in the event, all I can say is save the date. Mark it on your calendars and let us know you are coming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks