• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 cargo cover on Ebay

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not trust that seller.
I have seen the exact same listing before, wonder how many covers that truck has?
"Cover was removed from the vehicle pictured."
He has cancelled my bid before and ended auction because of "mistake in listing" only to relist it again and cancel it again when the bidding didn't go high enough.
Hopefully stuinnh gets what he expected.

McGuyver

Yeah, I know what you mean. he posted on this board for a while but then kind of disapeared. He caused a ruckus over on Ramchargercentral about a year and a half ago, and kind of got run off by the folks over there. I don't know what to think of the guy. He's pissed a lot of people off by his sometimes questionable actions.

dodgetruckin

Hey Bob, I am sure you don't want to give $150 items away for $20 either. Yes I did cancel your bid which is my right on eBay. Don't blame me, blame eBay. It costs 70 cents to list something starting at $9.99 and up to $5 to list something with a reserve. Their rules state that an item can be pulled off if there is no less than 12 hours left. If this makes me a dishonest person then so be it. I don't have money to piss away just like you don't

To answer your question, I had a few extra NOS covers I was selling but only one used cover. I recently sold the used one.

NEIOWA

Then just start the auction at the your minimum sell price + your listing fee and don't BS around says I with more than 10000 sales on ebay (and who no longer waste time/$ listing with them).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
and who no longer waste time/$ listing with them
A lot of people are beginning to share that sentiment.

dodgetruckin

Re: RE: M880 cargo cover on Ebay

Bob H said:
Notice:
I am not now nor have I ever been a direct employee or representative of Darton Archery
The inclusion of any links in my signature were in error and were not intended to infer any representation as such.
My comments here are only my opinions shared with my friends of the MV hobby.
Your boss told me that the notice above was also supposed to be an apology to me for slandering my good name in a public forum and for writing to countless people on eBay telling them not to buy anything from me. I did some research and it looks like you bought something from me over 2 years ago. We both exchanged positive comments. For the life of me, I can't figure out what we ever did to you. I do not know what would drive someone to behave like this and to put up a false eBay auction using one of my copyrighted photographs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks