• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS Site -- General Operation

SasquatchSanta

Hello,

I don't know if this is a question of a suggestion --- but here goes....

I've spent a lot of ("enjoyable") time reading the SS site. I say this to qualify that I'm not a newbie that hasn't taken the time to properly check things out before asking what could be considered as dumb and/or redundant questions.

Anyway, is there someplace where I can read up on the details of how the site operates?

I'm talking about things like:

How to better use the search function for optimal results. Currently I'm only using single words --- I think there is a better, more efficient way but I ain't found it yet. (I don't understand the instructions about "and" and "or" on the site).

Detailed instructions on how post pictures.

What is a sticky note?

Perhaps this has been covered and I've overlooked it --- if so please advise.

Thanks,

Ernie "SasquatchSanta" Mitchell

mangus580

Ernie, for best results searching the forum, use the search link at the top of the post. You use 'and' when you want all the words you typed in the search box, and use 'or' when you want any of the words.

As for pics, look at the FAQ's on the left. There is a detailed description of attaching pics in the forum. Also, I believe the photo gallery has its own help.

SasquatchSanta

Well I'll be damned!

If those FAQs listed in the utilities had of been a snakes they would have but me --- several times. I literally looked for hours and for some reason couldn't see them.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks