• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC show interest

Shook

I have a friend that works for Propts Vol. fire dept. in Newton, NC. He wanted me to email in for interest in a Fall MV show. Propts fire dept has a softball field that can be used for the show. This is in the planning stages.

Thanks,
Brian

CGarbee

I cross posted this on the g503 website in the "events forum" and have had several responses, including one from the TN MVPA club closest to NC that indicated that they would support and attend an event near Newton... They mentioned that it would be closer than anyone that their club put on...

CGarbee

Folks, I thought that I would cross post from the NCMVPA website forums with the updated info in case anyone wanted to join us...

MV Show: Saturday, October 7, 2006 (8am-until). Propst Volunteer Fire Department in Newton, NC. Displays and vendors wanted and needed (MV's etc from all time periods). If you would like to reserve a vendor spot or display call Zane @ 828-291-1243.

Admission: FREE (Donations to Propst Vol. Fire Dept. are Appreciated)
Vendor : $10.00 (Tables While supplies last)
Display: FREE
Propst Volunteer Fire Department will be serving consessions.

Thread on the NCVMPA website is located at:
http://www.ncmvpa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=544

Hope to see a few of you at the event.

CGarbee

I was talking to Zane (local organizer) last night and he stated that folks could set up on Friday night and that he would be in the fire house (next door to the display area) all night in case anybody needed anything...

So far, it looks like it should be a well attended show. I hope that a bunch of the steelsoldiers crew can show up as well... Zane was talking about getting together on Friday night for eats... I'm liable to convoy up from Raleigh with some folks if anyone along the I40 corridor wants some driving/riding company...

CGarbee

Brandon, why don't you and Zane pick a time/resturant for Friday night since you both know the area better. I would suggest that we actually meet up at the firehouse and then ride over for eats from there in order to reduce the congestion at the resturant, and to make it easier on those of us who are riding up with trailers and such...

Shook

I was talking to Eddie and Zane and he mentioned that they were having computer problems. Not sure if they have got the problem corrected or not so if you cannot reach them by email give Zane a call if anyone needs anything. 828-291-1243.
See you guys at the show!

Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks