• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat rims

winch block

New to the site . Always great info . Looking for a set of combat rims for my M35. Any info would be great . I have a set of 12.5x 20 Michelins. Looking for 6lug 11x20 rims . thanks for the help .

Westech

CPL
Really.... For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

If you do a search you will find what you are looking for. There are MANY MANY different type of "combat" rims out there for the M35. Look in the classifieds to start.

zout

Winch - welcome aboard by the way

On the top of the screen is a search function like any other forum for past posts as you search around for answers to questions - its almost always been covered.

READ the forum RULES first = please.

ON the top of the screen is the Classifieds - check these out for vechicles - parts - other - tools - abundance of items there.

by way - send pics of what ya have before someone like me does this:

nopics

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
why is this thread in the rally forum, it will make it hard for someone searching the deuce mod forum from finding this info

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron - very observant [thumbzup] you get better as time pass's rofl
Dave, after posting about axle/motor clearance in a thread about flipping a axle in the TRAILER forum :???:, I NOW look what forum I'm in, NOT what I THINK I'm in :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks