• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me 5/4

5quarter

im new to the forum and to military vehicles and would like to share my find (s)
this is a 1968 m715 with 16,000 miles on the odometer this rig was last used by idaho state forestery and was taken great care of there are virtually no damage,rust or dents anywhere. the steering shaft coupler is stripped and will need a power steering unit installed, so if anyone can point me in the direction of a steering swap thread please do

my next find is a "new" trailer m1015a? (not sure of the mil #) this rig has never been towed on the road

Larry Broman oregon coast

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks