• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Bed Parts

Tom @ Snake River

Troop seat uprights

Longhunter called me and told me he had posted this info. When I come to Steelsoldiers, I usually hang out on the 5 ton board.
I am reproducing the uprights and the front panel pieces. VPW, I believe still has the folding troop seats off of the old M601's. I can sell the entire set or pieces to meet your needs. email at snakeriv@srv.net Tom

CGarbee

RE: Sometimes

Tom also has a really nice reproduction bed spare tire mount and spinners (that can be used with either the bed or "door" mount spares). Very nice quality pieces at a very reasonable price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks