• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Sill pick-up

Bighurt

My EUC cleared on my M871 trailer at Ft Sill.

Unfortunately I had to push back my recovery due to work related schedules, budget and some typical bad timing (CDL drivers test is booked till mid Mar)

I'm looking for someone that can act as my agent in getting the trailer off the GL lot. I'm also looking for storage locations in the area.

Anybody has any ideas, recommendations or can provide assistance, I'd be most appreciative.

Currently I'm scheduled to drive through the area if things turn out last week of Mar first week of Apr.

Thanks

Cleptomaniac

You got a truck from Ft Sill in Oklahoma and your going to go to Minot!?!? Any way im in okc but its a good 2+hrs to Lawton for me. I would be glad to ride along with someone else. Have never done a recovery. NE way if I can help let me know.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a truck from Ft Sill in Oklahoma and your going to go to Minot!?!? Any way im in okc but its a good 2+hrs to Lawton for me. I would be glad to ride along with someone else. Have never done a recovery. NE way if I can help let me know.
The M871 is a flatbed trailer that requires a tractor with a fifth wheel. It is a bigboys trailer. :p

Bighurt

I have a truck in Alabama, that I'm picking the trailer up with next month or so.

Appreciate the offer I'll let you know if I need something.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks