• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michael @ Richmond GL

OldDominionIron2

Picked up a M105A2 trailer today from Michael @ the Richmond DLA GL site. Very nice guy, made sure I had a copy of the invoice before I left, and let me pull the trailer off to the side to do some PMCS on the trailer (jack up and spin the wheels, grease the springs, check out the lights, air up the tires).

Attachments

91W350

Heck with the trailer...that is one sweet looking deuce! Fort Riley has a nice area to pull of into and secure loads, air tires, etc... They seem pretty casual about that corner lot across from the GL Office. I am sure if somebody caught you spilling fluids, they would speak up. Nice to hear of other places allowing a little road prepping. Glen

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now if we can only convince the clowns in Richmond to QUIT MOVING 5-TONS WITH THE FORKLIFT AND SCREWING UP THE BOOTS AND SHIELDS !!!aua

Pinkie

I was wondering what was always doing to damage to he boots/sheilds/front axles. Some in portsmouth are like that too.

lilymonster

I pulled some substantial property out of Richmond and had a very different experience with that Michael Silver....

He was NOT at the site when he said he would be. And his phone was going directly to voicemail.... We waited there for 2 hours and kept trying to call him. When he finally answered he made pathetic excuses and said he was in a "gov't meeting" and his phone was off. B*ll****. I could hear kids and wife in the background and it sounded like he was at home.

We waiting another 30 minutes until he called in a favor and had someone else at Richmond come out and help us. This guy (active duty) seemed irritated and was just as frustrated with this Michael guy as we were.

Watch out! This guy is a liar and can't be trusted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks