• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

member search feature not working correctly....

Adamlee

Mangus, SS, there's been a prob lately since the last upgrade.....when one goes to search the member list, one cannot search more than either the "first" or the "last" page, no matter what query one tries to use....I had no success in any of the formats: by date, member, top 10 posts, whatever.... :?:

what you should see are a paginated roster of pages available for perusal...

i.e. "1,2,3, last" or something like that....

unfortunately, all I get is the first and last page, with nothing in between.

I can't locate many of the members if I don't remember their usernames! kind of aggravating......

thanks for looking into it....

Adam Lee

Adamlee

memberlist search feature...

does anyone else have this prblem when trying to use the member search feature? maybe it's associated with my browser....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks