• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM 708 M37 DUMPTRUCK

xm708

Hi guys
somebody said you guys might like to see my little duecelit as somebody here referred to it as. anyways it is 62 m37 dump. I think cabell garbee visits here and he also has one now. anyways cool site I need something to do at night watching inmates snore and fart !! there is an as found shot and a recent shot of it..

thanks

ed

Last edited:

CGarbee

They do look just like the photos you sent me to post on my website... I haven't done anything to mine yet except rework the wheel bearings to that I could roll it around the yard and to look at it a lot... I'll get around to the resto next summer...
The NEW section of my website that has photos, specifications, and other info on my XM708 (and others) is located at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/dumptruck/xm708index.htm

I've still got to migrate the photos that you posted above to the XM708 section (will leave copies on the M37 main section..), and I have to locate some that Keith (?) sent me of his XM708 a few months back...

xm708

xm708

hey cabell

if keith is from kansas he is the one that has the bed off my parts truck from arkansas. nice truck it is a 52 I believe and it has the 62 xm708 bed on it. nice truck...

ed

xm708

hi jeff

ya ya ya
I know I didn't make it to the show again. hey how is the multi year resto going is it 10 years yet ???? just kidding I am so busy with house kid car you know one day my priority will be the dump. I have another cab and chassis and an extra dump bed hopefully I can do that one as a diesel dump...

talk to ya

ed

vtdeucedriver

RE: hi jeff

I would need to sit and figure it out on how long its been. Did run it for the 1st time this yr..........ran great!!! Cab is ready for paint, so this winter it will be cab installation time.

CGarbee

RE: hi jeff

Makes me feel better when I think of the three trucks sitting in a line in the backyard waiting for me to finish the house renovations... I really would rather work on a truck than a house...

Skip

Very nice, I have two M37s. One I am restoring and the other is for parts. I have had it for a year and I still don't have it all tore down. But some day it will be up and running.

Skip 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks